Sunday, August 3, 2014

* EVERYDAY ON MY MIND

By Oh Yoisa Lifestyle

Friday, May 11 2012

On My Mind


 Here is my "On My Mind"  own version.


Morning perk- I am addicted to my own Starbucks style coffee. It is the perfect amount of expresso and sweetness. Hot or iced

  



Every day makeup- Winged eyeliner,  pink lips gloss. 
.                                 












Guilty pleasure- Nutella. I eat it straight out of
the jar almost every day. It feels so gluttonous, but I can't help it.
 


 Next purchase-  Summer clothes.Anything that is in style



Signature scent- I tend to switch scents based on my mood and seasons, but I always go back to Heavenly by Victoria Secret. It is sweet and spicy. If I forget to spritz perfume I feel like my look isn't complete.



Just sawThe Vow.  beautiful movie. I like romantic movies

 



Recurring dream- I look  chic walking around Paris, enjoying the view of exotic places, shopping, drinking coffee and wine, and eating amazing Macarrons.
            
















Favorite happy hour- Sipping a glass of vino with my boyfriend at the end of the week. We get to catch up and really focus on one another.
 




New hobby- blogging.  Now I have discovered how relaxing and fun it is.

 



Dream vacation- I want to travel to so many places that it is hard to pick. I know that next year I am yearning for a trip to Spain, Italy, London and France.
PARIS

SPAIN
VENICE




LONDON












No comments:

Post a Comment